Achilleas is a qualified commercial property Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) and an RICS Registered Valuer. Achilleas has worked as a commercial property manager, valuer and Landlord and Tenant specialist. Achilleas is an experienced fund manager with a proven track record in mixed property funds. Achilleas commenced his career as a property manager and lettings negotiator at Homelink Lettings and Estates. He then joined Jon Christopher Chartered Surveyors where he qualified as a Chartered Surveyor. With experience in valuation for multiple purposes, including loan security, Achilleas founded Peninsula Real Estate Consultants, a private investment property company. More recently Achilleas joined City firm Copping Joyce as the Head of Landlord & Tenant.
Achilleas has experience in:
• All aspects of professional property (residential and commercial) valuations for an array of purposes including loan security, financial reporting and accounts, taxation and investment appraisals
• Rent review and lease renewal negotiations specialist
• Development appraisals and alternative use appraisals
• Commercial Lease restructures
• Commercial property management including rent collection, service charge administration, statutory compliance etc.
• Commercial sales and lettings
• Investment strategy and portfolio management