Panicos has over 20 years experience in the property market following five years experience in the Banking sector. Panicos’ property career commenced at surveying firm Ringley, where he was employed as a commercial property agent prior to becoming established in their valuation department. In 2003, Panicos joined Lazari Investments as an Asset Manager, responsible for part of a £1.6bn property portfolio in Central London. Following five years at Lazari Investments, Panicos then joined The Local Shopping REIT Plc (LSR) as a Senior Asset Manager, in June 2008. The Local Shopping REIT retained a diverse national portfolio of 630 properties throughout the UK.
Panicos has experience in:
• Identification of commercial and residential development opportunities and planning implementation
• Negotiation of occupational leases and re-gears
• Commercial sales and lettings
• Rent review and lease renewal negotiations
• Implementation of capex as well as complex development and leasing projects.
• Expertise in the Leasehold Enfranchisement Act and residential lease extension negotiations
• Investment strategy and portfolio management